Wolf Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hard lives of Marcus and Victoria

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The hard lives of Marcus and Victoria - Page 2 Empty Re: The hard lives of Marcus and Victoria

Post by Marcey Abadeer Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:34 am

He smirked and made his way inside, Victoria couldn't relax but did try. "He's inside..." she said softly, ten said, "Everything hurts..."
Marcey Abadeer
Marcey Abadeer
Admin

https://wolfden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The hard lives of Marcus and Victoria - Page 2 Empty Re: The hard lives of Marcus and Victoria

Post by PurpleKitty Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:36 am

Marcus was tired of waiting for something to happen. He stood and walked out of the room without another word. Khayman was lounging lazily on the sofa in the living room as though he were an invited guest. Marcus calmly approached him and stood in front of him. "Please make yourself at home." Marcus said with only a hint of sarcasm.

Khayman smiled. "You know I always do. Marcus, it is always a pleasure. Everyone's favorite vampire! o honorable and gentle and brave and self-sacrificing and... bla bla bla. You have something that belongs to me."

Marcus only shrugged. "I do not believe that I do Khayman." Marcus used his ability to impress a strong desire on Khayman to please Marcus.

Khayman looked angry for a moment but then he smiled. "Oh how I wish I had your gifts Marcus. You win for now! I can not deny you what you want, I am not sure if anyone can." Khayman stood and walked to the door. "She is mine though, do not turn her. I will not be pleased if you do." Then he left the room and dissapeared into the night. Marcus waited several minutes, trying to sense Khayman's presence. Once he was sure the older vampire was gone, he returned to the bedroom.
PurpleKitty
PurpleKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcey Abadeer Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 am

Victoria was coughing and struggling with pain
Marcey Abadeer
Marcey Abadeer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleKitty Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:40 am

Renee helped Marcus get Victoria some pain killers and something to help settle her cough. Marcus considered turning her right here and now, but he knew that was just his anger at Khayman. He would not turn Victoria unless she freely chose it, and she already expressed that it would happen the day before Halloween.

Once the medicine was administered and he attached a fresh IV bag, Marcus sat on the bed next to Victoria. He placed his warm hand on her shoulder and leaned in to tenderly kiss her cheek. "Get some rest dear one."

PurpleKitty
PurpleKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcey Abadeer Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:42 am

She relaxed and said softly, "I want to go...trick or treating with...you...never been..." then she fell asleep. She looked better in her sleep
Marcey Abadeer
Marcey Abadeer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcey Abadeer Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:14 am

Over the next few days, Victoria, began to slip in and out of comas. She every time she had been awake it hurt her more and more. On October the 30th she finally woke up and whimpered in pain, everything was hurting and she was scared. "M-Marcus..." she said in a soft voice as she began to cough up blood, wanting Marcus by her side. She began to strain, tears streamed down her cheeks. Victoria's heartbeats and breathing slowed down, she started to fall back to sleep, but this time, it wold be a sleep with no return.
Marcey Abadeer
Marcey Abadeer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleKitty Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am

Marcus hurried to Victoria's side. He remembered her words from before and he knew that today was meant to be the day. He would have to either turn her or allow her to die. His first instinct was obviously to turn her and keep her alive, but there was a problem. Khayman wanted Victoria for himself. He could blame no one if she died but if Marcus turned her then Khayman would feel cheated and seek revenge.

"Victoria." He gently shook her. "I need you to make this decision yourself. Would you like me to turn you? Or are you ready to die?"
PurpleKitty
PurpleKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcey Abadeer Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:35 am

"I...don't want to...die..." she said softly, whimpering in pain. "I'm...cold and it...hurts..." she started straining
Marcey Abadeer
Marcey Abadeer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleKitty Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:37 am

Marcus gently ran his fingers through her hair. Regardless he could not live without her so he had no other choice. He leaned over and sunk his teeth into the soft skin on her neck. Her blood was sweet and surprisingly pleasant despite the disease he could taste. He pulled away after a moment, though it took some effort. Many vampires would have been incapable of stopping once they started drinking, Marcus was at an advantage with his unusually empathetic nature. He used his nail to make a small cut on his wrist and placed it to her mouth. She should wake soon and she would not be able to resist drinking from him, she would need the blood of a strong vampire to start off strong herself.
PurpleKitty
PurpleKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcey Abadeer Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:40 am

She awoke only moments later an started feeding from him. Victoria was feeling better as the diseaseand pain started to leave her. She continued to feed and could barely stop.
Marcey Abadeer
Marcey Abadeer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleKitty Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:27 am

Marcus allowed her to drink from him as long as he could stand. When he finally pulled his wrist away he found that she was already getting stronger, he had to struggle a little to break her grip. Her skin was clearing up and her hair was already becoming more healthy and alive. Her eyes were brighter and her muscles filled in and gave her body a pleasant shapeliness.

Marcus had already felt a deep love for the girl, but now seeing her so alive and healthy he found that he was quite attracted to her as well. Her disease ravaged body had made it difficult to see her beauty before but now she was stunning. She was so breathtaking in fact that Marcus had sat there staring at her, completely speechless.
PurpleKitty
PurpleKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcey Abadeer Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Victoria relaxed, the closed her eyes,feeling slightly tired.
Marcey Abadeer
Marcey Abadeer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2