Wolf Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chain reaction (looking for a partner)

Go down

Chain reaction (looking for a partner) Empty Chain reaction (looking for a partner)

Post by PurpleKitty Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:14 am

PM me or talk to me in chat if you are interested in being my partner in this RP

In the year 2041 America went to war with China. Soon several other countries joined including England, France, Japan, and Russia as well as many others. World war 3 lasted ten years and cost the world more lives than any other war before it. America was the first to begin using nukes, believing they could end the war quickly. It was not as effective this time however, because most of the other countries retaliated. Before long twenty-three nukes had been launched and one tenth of the worlds population was wiped out. One nuke hit Fort Benning Georgia and the entire base was wiped out, but worse than that was what happened at the very edge of the blast. There was a secret government research facility there, and it was hit by the blast but not destroyed. One large wall was knocked down and a lab used for studying dangerous virus' was destroyed. Several terrible diseases were released on Americas population, and millions died. The worst virus however was one that killed people, then after five minutes reanimated their bodies with an overwhelming desire to feed on living flesh. The virus was spread by blood, saliva, sweat, or any other bodily fluid. Before long the United states and all their neighboring countries were in complete chaos. The virus somehow made its way to Europe and Asia and eventually Australia.

As if this was not bad enough, the radiation from all the nukes began having terrible affects on living things. Humans and animals were becoming horrible mutated monsters. Plants that used to be harmless became deadly and insects started growing to immense sizes. By the year 2058 only one million humans were left alive on earth and many of them were horribly mutated. Now each day is a struggle just to survive. The world is plagued by monsters, zombies, maniac gangs, and other terrible things that haunt the night...
PurpleKitty
PurpleKitty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum