Wolf Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter of my story

Wolf Den :: Books :: Books

Go down

Chapter  of my story Empty Chapter of my story

Post by Marcey Abadeer Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Chapter 4

Vannessa was scared, she looked everywhere for her Master but couldn't find him. "Master where are you?" She whimpered as she joined the search parties. Meanwhile, at a castle far away, the Master was waking up.

"Hello Adam," a man's voice sounded, the Master groaned.

"Where am I?" He asked and the man chuckled.

"In my castle, I will give you two choices." The man replied to the Master who was named Adam. Adam struggled against the chains that bounded him to the wall.

"What are the choices?" Adam asked, the man smirked.

"Either you give me your newest slave or you become my slave." Adam growled as the man laughed cruelly.

"I'll be your slave," Adam said, "but only if you leave little Lionheart alone." The man smirked and opened the cell that held Adam, then he took the chains off and drug him out by his hair.

"You are to obey me, if you don't you shall be severely punished." Adam was then dragged into a room where the man lowered some chains from the ceiling then put them on Adam's wrists. He chained Adam's ankles from the shackles on the floor. The man then raised the chains from the ceiling up a little and he ripped Adam's clothes off, Adam blushed and whimpered.

"What are you going to do to me Zachary?" The man smirked at the question and lit a fire in the fireplace. A few moments later he put a wire in the fireplace, still smirking. Adam looked scared, Zachary returned with the wire and pressed it onto Adam's chest, carving out the words 'Property of Zachary' Adam screamed in pain, when Zachary finished Adam relaxed slightly.

"We aren't done Adam." Zachary smirked, Adam groaned. Zachary then whipped Adam and Adam cried out in pain, after three thousand strokes with the whip Zachary took the chains off, then he kicked Adam. "Not so tough now are you?" Zachary smirked and Adam gulped.
Marcey Abadeer
Marcey Abadeer
Admin

https://wolfden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down