Wolf Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help :'(

4 posters

Go down

I need help :'( Empty I need help :'(

Post by Marcey Abadeer Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:43 pm

My best friend,Nichole is mad at me. I consider her a sister. Her boyfriend wanted to do a sex roleplay and he asked Nichole about it, she yelled at me and we had a fight. I didn't do the sex roleplay...but I don't know what to do.

This is the conversation: You do realize I was the one who suggested asking you first...right? You don't have to yell at me for NO FUCKING REASON Melissa Kozuki

Nichole Runyan i'm sorry sis . i just need johnathon

YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME!!! I AM SICK OF YOU ALWAYS YELLING AT ME AND TAKING IT OUT ON ME WHEN IT WASN'T EVEN MY FAULT!!!
A BFFNMW doesn't blamethere besties...And BFFNMW means Best Friends Forever No Matter What... Melissa Kozuki

Nichole Runyan NOT NOW CATIE!!!I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Melissa Kozuki

Nichole Runyan GLADLY!!!!!!

Please help me!!!
Marcey Abadeer
Marcey Abadeer
Admin

https://wolfden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I need help :'( Empty Re: I need help :'(

Post by Ralph Knight Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Wow, I can say is let him calm down and then try to talk to them, from that they find a way that you two csn become friends
Ralph Knight
Ralph Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJtlman Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:45 pm

You to are acting like teens. You are both taking this way too out of proportion, and it is kind of silly. I'm only to give one piece of advice, and you can take it as you will. GET. OVER. IT. In the long run of things, this shouldn't matter at all. If you two are really friends, then this thing will just blow over, and you can joke about it later. I could be wrong, since I don't do sex Rp's, but this is my take.

And while I am being truthful, Mary, I want to address another thing. This may hurt your feelings, and if it does, I'm sorry. Just stop talking about killing yourself, hurting yourself, or that you are a screw up. Everyone makes stupid mistakes, it's life. DON'T. DWELL. ON. THOSE. MISTAKES. In my opinion, when I hear you always saying these kind of things, I just think how much of an attention seeker you are. I'm not trying to be mean, though. I know you have a bad family life, but, you have to stop with the "woe is me" attitude. Try to focus on the good things, because there are always some. And if you can't think of any, then you aren't trying hard enough.
TheJtlman
TheJtlman

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJtlman Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Also, this kind turned into a rant, sorry.
TheJtlman
TheJtlman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:07 am

If she's your friend, then I'm sure you two will be able to work things out.

Kaito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum